How to apply for Coursera Financial Aid ? Coursera Financial Aid Sample Answers

 Coursera releases updated Machine Learning Specialization course |  TechRepublic

Here are the sample answers of how you can apply for Coursera Financial Aid .

Step 1: Background Information

Step 2:Educational Background

Step 3:How much can you afford to pay? (make sure you enter zero”0″ )

Step 4:Why are you applying for Financial Aid? (150 words minimum required)

(Note: Kindly add your part of the situation also , don’t use the exact wording. This is just a sample answer)

Sample Answer 1

I live in a small town in pakistan which doesn't have much of resources. so, It's really impossible for me to pay for this course. Financial Aid will help me take this course without any adverse impact on my monthly essential needs. I want to take this course as I want to learn programming and hon my programming skills  which is possible from platform like coursera. I want to complete the Introduction to Building Scalable Java Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud  on offer. This course will help me perform better in building scalable platforms with java and make me prepare for industry. I want to complete this course as i want to become a programmer but since I am a student with no job ,Financial Aid will help me take this course without any adverse impact on my monthly essential needs. So I’m in need of this financial aid . A verified certificate will attach credibility to the certificate I receive from this course.

Sample Answer 2:
I am a student studying in (school/college in India ). I have a huge interest in this domain but unfortunately, my family can’t bear the expenses. At this point of I have no source of income from anywhere, it is difficult for me to deposit this much amount of money for the certificate. The only solution left with me right now is to apply for this financial Aid. With the Help of this Financial Aid, I will be able to access this course and get the desired skills which will definitely help me in the future. Getting a job in the market nowadays is difficult, I want to boost my skills by applying for this course so that I will be able to get a good job in the future and help my family financially. I hope you would consider my situation and help me with this aid. Thank you.

Step 5: How will taking this course help you achieve your career goals? (150 words minimum required)

(Note: Kindly add your part of the situation also, don’t use the exact wording. This is just a sample answer)

Sample Answer 1 :

 I have a huge interest in this domain. I want to become (your aim related to that course). By completing this course from a renowned institution like yours “Coursera ” it would be really helpful for me to get good skills and a verified certificate. I have actively participated in several competitions and completed few courses from Coursera but every time I lag is only because of my financial situation, I am not able to afford the certificate. This course will boost my job prospects after graduation. It will also help me perform better in carrying out various programs and will definitely give me an edge over my competitors. Therefore I would like to request you to help me with the financial AID.

 Sample Answer 2

As Java is one of the most popular and goto programming language which adds up a skill set to go further in my field.As Java is not a easy language  to study so a proper course would help me in understanding it properly and moving further in my programming career. This Course will boost my job prospects after graduation from my college.It will help perform better in carrying out various applications,softwares and give me an edge over my competitors. A verified certificate will attach credibility to the certificate I receive from this course.I plan to complete all assignments on or before time as I have done in previous Signature Track Courses. Also I intend to participate in Discussion Forums, which I have found to supplement my learning immensely in the other online courses I have taken on Coursera. I also plan to grade assignments which are to peer reviewed which I believe will an invaluable learning opportunity.

Would you consider using a low-interest loan to pay for your courses? : No

You answered no, please help us understand why?

Reason:

As I am a student with no job and any extra income source, I wouldn't consider a low-interest loan to pay.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form